Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Welcome to Kraftin Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday!! As always it's ANYTHING GOES!!


We want EVERYONE to be able to play along so your submission can use ANY stamp and can be any theme, any style, any design and it can be a card, a scrapbook page, an altered item....you name it!!  It must be a NEW creation and you can enter on this post until July 31th at midnight!  At the end of the month one random winner will be chosen from all the submissions for the whole month and will receive a $20 Gift Card to the shop!!!  What do you think.....wanna WIN??  Let's see your krafty stuff!!

I made this cute boy's birthday card using the adorable Halloween set You're Fang-tastic! And I also used the new July Sketch. I love sketches!!






Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs E

No comments:

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...