Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Simply Betty Stamps Valentine's

 Hi

My newest Creation using Simply Betty Stamp Teen Scene Gods in Love digis. I've used 2 of the images for this card.

Materials:
Cardstock from Stampin Up
Patterned paper from MME
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and Hobby Lobby
Heart Doily from Recollections
Used for the 1st time the little LOVE pebble I've had in my stash for years :)
Music notes Die from La-La Land Crafts



Copics used:
Girl
Hair T1,T3,T5
Skin: E00,E21,E13,R20
Dress: R81,R83,R85,R56
Boy
Hair: E71,E71,E74
Tunic: W1,W3,W5
Skin: E00,E21,E13 R20


Entering Card in Following Challenges:


No comments:

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...