Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Simply Betty Stamps 13 Days of Halloween - Blood Effects

Hi
Welcome to another 13 days of Halloween challenge at Simply Betty Stamps.
Today is all about adding bloody effects using embossing powders, spray mists or anything to add the bloody touch :)
I created a card using the elegant Medusa.  For the bloody effect I used my gooey punch and added lots of red Stickles to give the effect of dripping blood.
Cardstock from Stampin Up
Patterned paper from MME
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Doily and Skull sticker from Recollections

See you next challenge.
XOXO
Eisabete




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like that punch you used for the dripping blood. It looks great with the glitter! Cute papers too. It's just terrific!

Crafting Vicky said...

gorgeous. Love the die cuts and the use of the stickles is brilliant!!!

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...