Friday, October 10, 2014

Simply Betty Stamps 13 Days of Halloween - Pop Up box Card

Hi everyone!
Welcome to another challenge for the 13 days of Halloween at Simply Betty Stamps.
Today's challenge is to create a Pop Up box card.  Well this was a first for me! I had no idea what it was and I started googling and watching a lot of video tutorials :) and this is my 1st pop up box card!! Love it and it is easy to do.  I will definitely be doing more of these!
I used the cute Chloe Summerween Fairy and she can be found HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs E



Copics: 
Skin: E00, E21,E13 R20
Hair: BV000,BV01, BV04, BV17
Outfit: T3, T5, T7, R04, R08, V04, V09, YG06
Pumpkins: YR04, YR08 YG17
Wings: YG11,YG06,YG63 W1,W3,W5







Card Closed


2 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally adorable little pop up box!

Unknown said...

WOW! Look at all the detail! This is terrific!

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...