Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Simply Betty Stamps February Facebook Fan page Challenge

Hi everyone!!
It’s time for another wonderful Simply Betty Facebook Challenge. I'm a little sad since it's my last one as a guest.  I've had so much fun with these and Betty and Corrine have been amazing!! I guess I just have to try to win another contest :)

This month Betty did it again!! She created 3 new amazing images!!  You are going to love them!! The theme is Easter!! 
So for this month challenge we have: 
 Bunny  Betty you can't use any Easter colors - No Easter colors.
Eggcited Corinne you must only use pastel colors. 
And last but not least Chickie Elisabete J you must use your favorite embellishments! For my card I used ribbon, flowers and dies. I couldn't choose just one :)

Don't forget to check out Corinne's Blog for her amazing creations!!

You can find all the challenge details HERE
Here are the cards I created. I can't wait to see what you all create!! 
Thanks for stopping by! 
XOXO  E


Chickie Elisabete


Eggcited Corrine




Bunny Betty



No comments:

The Greeting Farm April Release Blog Hop

  The April 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store. This month we introduced 3 new stamp sets. Our ...