Thursday, January 30, 2014

Make it Crafty - Tress

Hi
My first time coloring a Make it Crafty image. They are pretty awesome images and a little intimidating to color:)
I picked Tress which I thought was adorable and perfect for my 10 year old niece birthday.  I used patterned paper from MME Fine & dandy 6x6 pad, cloud dies from Memory Box, Image die from Stamp It up, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Thanks for looking!
XOXO E



Copics: 
Skin: E00,E21,R20
Shirt: RV00,RV02,RV55,YG11,YG17
Jeans: B91,B93,B95,B97
Shoes, Bow,Bracelets: RV02,RV55
Hair: YR21,YR24,E35,E37


Challenges:



2 comments:

butterfly dream cards said...

All i can say is you neice will love it....the hair is amazing....what a super card.


Fiona DT
TTPH

Nicola Crowe said...

Stunning card I love your colouring...thanks for playing along at TTPH
Nicola DT

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...