Sunday, October 13, 2013

Simply Betty October Facebook Challenge - Fortune Teller

Hi
Here is my creation for this month's SBS Facebook Challenge - I used Betty Fortune Teller and made a twisted easel card.  I really like the way she turned out!
I used lots of stickles, specially on the die cut flourish.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs E




Copics:
Hair: E42,44,47,49
Skin: E00,21 R20
Table: E07,YR21, V04,V17 YR21, YG00, T3,5
Outfit: R27,29,89 W3,5
Eyes: E31,37
Lips: R27,R89



Materials:
Bazzill Cardstock
Basic Grey & MME patterned paper
Recollections and Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
Tim Holtz Swirl die
Tarot sticker from MME






3 comments:

Betty Boo! said...

Stunning work Elisabete! Love the colors and the cards itself is awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

A truly gorgeous design hun... so cool! Smiles.

Hugs,
Karen.xx

Wiola said...

Wow I'm jealous of your colouring skills. This looks gorgeous (nothing like my fortune teller who hasn't seen the light yet). You have an eye for details. I think everything match so well.

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...