Thursday, October 31, 2013

SBS Secret Pumpkin Exchange Blog Hop

Hi Everyone!!

So excited to share picture of all the goodies I got from my Secret Pumpkin!! Amazing stuff! 

Here is the beautiful card she made.  



Love the box she sent!! Not sure how she managed to fit everything inside! It felt like I kept pulling rabbits out of a magic hat :)




Look at these tiny little glass jars filled with cute little embellishments!



More Goodies





Amazing scarf! Love the skeleton socks! Ribbon is lovely! 


Yummy treats! My girls were all over these :) 


Thank you so much Jo!!! I absolutely loved everything!! 
Hugs E


Hop on!!!
Betty Roberts  

NO BLOG:
BreAnn McFarland, Vanessa Bland, Barbara ( Barb ) Ettinger, Carmen Shannon, Lindsey Gehin, Terry Helin

Corinne Jones

Sheri Loatwall

Trish thedish Sakulich

Marie Franklin

Maggie Schoener

Robin Bogle

Ashley Murphy

Lisa Howell

Tanja Charles

Emily Shroom

Kay Mowat

Wendy Billings

Stacey Stratis

Katya Bess

Elisabete Balcavage

Jackie Maunder

Anita Blake

Rio Ford

Summer Hills-Painter

Jo Walker

 Heather Whitlock

Tanya Johnson


Dianna Sowerbrower


Sharette Smith


Melissa Varga

Kathy Gillon

Rochelle Ayris

 Roz Wolfe



6 comments:

Corinne said...

Awesome job Joe, just fab gifts and great card

Roz said...

Wow!

Robin's Crafting Creations said...

Great goodies

Emily Shroom said...

Wow, fab card and gorgeous box and a great stash of goodies inside to enjoy!

Jo Walker said...

I'm glad you liked them! I had such fun getting them in that box :)

Margaret said...

Wow! Fabulous gifts. Love the scarf.

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...