Tuesday, October 29, 2013

13 Days of Halloween Challenge at Simply Betty - Day 11 - Favorite Ghoul

Hello again :)

For today's challenge we are asked to create something with our favorite ghoul.  I love everything vampire!! So it would have to be Dracula!!
I used Miss Batty Rio and I draculized her :) I used MME Haunted 6x6 paper pad, red ribbon, black bats from MS bat punch, some gems, and the little googly eye bat from Recollections.
Hope you like it! 2 more to go!! I feel like I'm running a marathon... :)
We'll see you back tomorrow.
Have a blessed day!
Hugs E





2 comments:

Irene's Creations said...

Love, Love this. Great job. Thanks for joining the 13 Days of Halloween with SBS.

Corinne said...

Love how you colored Batty Rio, this is just FAB.
thank you for joining in our 13 Days of Halloween at SBS
Hugs

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...