Saturday, October 26, 2013

13 Days of Halloween Challenge at Simply Betty - Day 8 - Zombies

Hi!!
Hope you all had a great week!
I'm having so much fun playing along the 13 Days of Halloween at SBS!!
The theme for Day8 is all about Zombies coming out of the ground....
I looked at all my images and don't have any zombie one..and then I came across my Spika the mermaid and she is sitting down. Hummm... I can work with her and make her look like a zombie coming out of her grave.
It was so much fun coloring and zombify  her :) Here she is.
I used the Cricut Happy Haunting to make the grave stone and lots of distress black Stikles to make the dirt around her.  Lots of spiders crawling out of the ground too.   The paper is from MME.
Hope you like her :)
Hugs E



Copics:
Skin: BV20, BV23, V95, BG10
Blood: R27,R89
Hair: W3,W5,W7,W8
Eyes: BV01, W5. R11,R22
Clothes: BV01, BV13, W5






5 comments:

Scrap Vamp said...

Gorgeous card! Love the mermaid! Thank you for joining in on the 13 Days of Halloween at SBS!

Corinne said...

Just a FABULOUS job, very inventive and lots of thought went into this..thank you for joining in the 13 days of Halloween at SBS
Hugs

Irene's Creations said...

Omg, I love this. Thanks for joining in 13 Days if Halloween with SBS.

Irene's Creations said...

Omg, I love this. Thanks so much for joining in the 13 Days of Halloween with SBS.

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

how clever and awesome.. I love what you created it totally creepy~!

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...