Sunday, July 7, 2013

Inky Impressions Red, White and Blue

Hi Everyone,
Hope you all had a great 4th of July!!
We came back from a 3 week vacation to Portugal on that day.  The airports were very quiet! 
Now I'm back and ready to get my creative juices going again :)
I'm very excited to announce that I was selected to be part of the Inky Impressions Design Team!!
This is my first time doing this and I am so excited... and a little nervous too :)  But I am ready for the challenge, and hope I live up to the expectations :)

I've created this card for the Red, White and Blue challenge using this cute rubber stamp Independence Day Lili  from Inky Impressions. You can find it here.  Enjoy!






Materials used:
Image Colored with Copic Sketch markers
skin: E00,21 Blush R20
shorts: B91,93,95,97
shirt: B05,R14,24,29
shoes: R14,B05,B93
hair: E33,57,51

Stampin'Up Cardstock
Patterened paper Best Creations Inc glitter paper
ribbon from Michael's
Die from Memory Box
Flag stickers from Momenta
Gems from Inky Impressions


No comments:

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...